The Camp Woof boarding policies are described fully in the boarding agreement. The agreement is available for you to read here on the site and when you register we will email or regular mail a copy to you to complete and bring with you when you arrive. When you register you will also be asked to complete a get-acquainted questionaire on your dog. This will help us to learn his individual needs and preferences and provide a happier stay for him. A few key points to remember include:
1. All dogs must be spayed or neutered if 6 months old or older.
2. Dogs must be at least 4 months old at the time of boarding.
3. All dogs must be current on vaccinations including bordatella and be on heartworm prevention. A certificate from your vet is required unless we are able to call the veterinary office and verify. This is for the protection of all dogs and there are no exceptions. New changes in vaccination protocols have resulted in many vets recommending dogs be vaccinated less than annually. We will accept whatever your veterinarian recommends.
4. Dogs must be free of fleas, worms and other parasites.
5. It will be your responsibility to tell us if there is anything about your dog’s health or behavior that we should know. This will be part of the questionaire.
6. Bookings more than 2 weeks in advance may require a deposit if you are not an established client. Otherwise full payment by cash or check is due at the time your dog arrives.