Things to Bring on Arrival Day:
1. Your dog’s buckle collar and ID tags
2. A supply of his regular food if you wish. Food is included in the daily rate but switching foods can add stress so keeping the dog on his regular food can be advisable. Some kennels charge extra for feeding your own food since it is more work for them, but we do not.
3. His regular bed or blanket if you wish. Bedding is provided but you are welcome to bring your own
4. Toys and chews. We have a wide range of toys but if you think your dog would be more comfortable with his own you may bring them. Make sure these are things he may have with him overnight and not things he might choke on.
5. Payment - cash is welcome and we accept local personal checks. We are not set up to accept plastic.
6. Documentation from your vet showing current vaccinations and parasite and heartworm status. Alternative is if your vet has agreed to provide that information to us by phone.
7. Any medications your dog is on. Note we give these at no additional charge unlike other kennels.
8. Your completed and signed Boarding Agreement and Questionaire if not already submitted. If you can think of anything else we should know about your dog, feel free to use the back of the questionaire.
9. Contact information on how you can be reached while away if possible in case of emergency. If you cannot be contacted you should give us another individual to contact in your absence.
10. Any other information or instructions you feel we should know about your dog.